Company DetailsRailholiday is a limited company registered in England with the number: 4696398
The registered address is: Haparanda Station, St Germans, SALTASH, Cornwall, PL12 5LU
The VAT number is: 197225482
Booking Terms & Conditions
Covid-19 Special Conditions: In light of this global emergency some parts of our terms and conditions are being relaxed and altered as advised on our Covid-19 page. The situation is being kept under review.
1) The Applicant certifies that they are authorised to accept the Declaration below on behalf of all persons who will occupy the property and that they are all, apart from infants, aware of the Booking Conditions. Unless specifically agreed otherwise with Railholiday Ltd (The Company), the Applicant must be one of the party staying in the property.
2) No booking will be valid until the Booking Deposit of £150 per week pro rata, subject to a minimum of £150, has been received by The Company and a Confirmation returned to the Applicant.
3) The balance of the rental money must be received by the date advised on the Confirmation which will be 12 weeks prior to the start of the holiday. For holidays booked within 12 weeks of the start date, full payment of the rental must be made at the time of booking.
4) If you have to cancel your holiday you should write to/email Railholiday Ltd at the address on the Confirmation. The day on which your correspondence is received is your date of cancellation. You will then be refunded the money you have paid less the Cancellation Charge shown below. If you cancel before your balance is due you will be refunded 25% of your deposit and any monies paid in excess of the mandatory deposit will be refunded in full.
Days between cancellation and holiday start
More than 84 days
75% of deposit
50% of holiday cost
75% of holiday cost
90% of holiday cost
Total holiday cost
5) The maximum number of people who may occupy the property and the surrounding grounds is as advertised, except by prior agreement with Railholiday Ltd. The maximum party size for booking only one end of Harvey is six. If your party is larger than six, you will also need to book the West End.
6) Dogs and cats are allowed as advertised, subject to the charges shown and the prior agreement of Railholiday Ltd. They are accepted on condition that the Applicant accepts liability for any damage they may do and undertakes not to leave them unattended in the property. Suitable bedding and covers for seats must be brought for them and any fouling of the site must be cleared immediately. Dogs must be on leads when outside the garden area associated with the particular property. Other pets may be accepted at the discretion of The Company and subject to any conditions The Company may wish to impose. The Company reserves the right to have a pet that is causing a nuisance to other guests or that is considered a risk to property or persons, removed from the property.
7) No smoking is allowed inside the property.
8) Electricity, heating, all other services and the use of bed linen and some towels are included in the holiday cost.
9) The property will be available from 4.00pm on the holiday start day and must be vacated by 10.00am on the finish day except by special arrangement with Railholiday Ltd.
10) Any complaints must be made to Railholiday Ltd immediately
11) Whilst Railholiday Ltd takes every reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the Website and any supporting information, it cannot be held liable for inaccuracies, although The Company undertakes to notify the Applicant as soon as possible of any material changes.
12) The use of the amenities provided by Railholiday Ltd such as barbecue facilities, play equipment etc is entirely at users/gaurdians risk and no responsibility can be accepted for any injuries to persons or loss or damage to any belongings of persons who use them except as provided in (13) below.
13) Railholiday Ltd shall have no liability for the death of, or personal injury to, the Applicant or any member of their party, unless it results from The Companies act or omission. The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to the personal property of the Applicant or their party.
14) If the property should not be available for any reason outside of the control of Railholiday Ltd or for any reason The Company is not able to comply with this agreement, The Company shall refund to the Applicant all monies paid. Railholiday Ltd's liability is limited to refunding such monies.
15) If the Applicant is unable to use their booking due to Government travel restrictions local to them, the cancellation terms set out in (4) above will apply. However, Railholiday Ltd may agree to transfer the booking to a later date free of charge but subject to financial adjustment according to the price of the revised dates.
16) All contracts will be deemed to have been made in Cornwall and be subject to English Law.
In booking a holiday the Applicant signifies agreement with the following declaration;
"I declare that I am over 18 years of age and agree that this booking is made in accordance with the 'Booking Conditions' shown above. I agree to be held responsible for the balance of the rental. I undertake to take care of the property, to not allow smoking inside and to pay for any damage caused to it or its contents by me or my party. I will leave the property in a clean and tidy condition and will return the key as arranged."        v21.06.23
Railholiday Health and Safety Policy
Railholiday Safegaurding Policy
Railholiday Repair Replace Repurpose Recycle Policy
All copyright in the entire Railholiday.co.uk and associated websites remains with Railholiday Limited or the individual supplying material / photographs.